Thursday, November 27, 2008

what do I have to say

Happy Thanksgiving!

What can I say...hmmm...my group for econ got together last weekend to work on our last class presentation. I'm glad I decided to work in a group because I had the opportunity to work with people I didn't talk to before. At the same time it is difficult to work in a group sometimes. You all have ideas, all have your own styles of doing things. But collaboration is key...I mean we are going to be doing collaborative stuff for the whole rest of our lives, at work, even with our families. So overall it was a good experience and I hope we do well.

That's about it, I guess. I'll be glad when this semester is over. It has been way more than I expected.

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

Good job on your third lesson plan presentation. You spoke so well that I could hardly tell that you were sick. Take care of yourself and get well soon.